THE AMERICAN LEGION FAMILY
2021 National Convention
In the Spirit of Service Not Self for Our Veterans, God and Country
The 2021 American Legion National Convention will be held in Phoenix, Arizona during August 27-September 2, 2021.
Alaska's Legion Family will be staying at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel, located at 340 N. 3rd Street in Phoenix.
Click on the links below for detailed information and registration forms: (updates to follow)
- National Convention Registration & Information (to be mailed to The American Legion, Dept of AK NLT June 24, 2021)
- American Legion Auxiliary National Call to Convention
- General Information about the National Convention
- ALA Call to Department of Alaska Executive Committee Meeting - Sunday, August 28, 2021 at 9:00 am
- National Convention Information in a Nutshell from Department Secretary Barb Nath
- ALA Tentative Agenda for National Convention
ALA Breakout Workshops (strongly recommended to attend by all ALA delegates/alternates) Monday, August 26 2-3:30 pm
- Register online: TBD
- Information Booth and Exhibit Hall Hours
- FODPAL Breakfast (Optional) - CANCELLED.
- Hotel Listings by Department
- Phoenix Airport Shuttle Options - (local ground transportation)
- Phoenix Hotel Map
- Medical Services
- Parade Map - CANCELLED. National is working on a Family event to replace the parade.
- Post Parade Party - CANCELLED. National is working on a Family event to replace the parade.
- Patriotic Memorial Service (Optional) - Sunday, August 29 at 11 am in the Phoenix Convention Center, with special guests, "The Phoenix Boys Choir"
- Night At the Ballpark - American Legion Night at Chase Field - Monday, August 30 at 6:40 p.m. - San Diego Padres vs. Arizona Diamondbacks - Contact Lisa Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 388-3264 to reserve tickets by July 25, $34 per person.
- Scooter Rentals
- Shuttle Schedules
- Woman of the Year Luncheon (Optional) - Monday, August 30 at 12:30 p.m. Tickets are $35.00 each. Contact Department Secretary Barb Nath at email@example.com to get your tickets and for details.
- National Commander's Banquet (Optional) - Tuesday, August 31 at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $52.00 each. Craig Morgan as the Banquet Entertainment, and the banquet is currently sold out. However, more tickets may become available closer to Convention.
- States Dinner (Optional) - Wednesday, September 1 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $50.00 each. Contact Department Secretary Barb Nath at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your tickets and for details.
- Tours Information
- The American Legion National Convention 2021 Mobile App. Download the app at: https://www.legion.org/mobileapps/nationalconvention
Future dates and locations for The American Legion "Family" National Convention